Stationery Aid provides stationery packs and school booklists using renewed stationery items collected through our drop-off points and cleaned by our team of volunteers. This product is to be purchased by those who are in need of a low-cost stationery school booklist option.
Follow these steps:
- Add this product to your cart (if wanting more than one booklist, add the desired quantity of booklists to your cart).
- Follow the checkout prompts to complete your purchase.
- You will receive an order confirmation email. Reply to your order confirmation email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the file / images of the school booklist that you would like fulfilled.
- Items provided in booklists are secondhand and may have been used therefore may have slight wear and tear. However, we do our best to renew all items to the highest possible standard.
- This product is for one (1) school booklist only. Please add the desired quantity to your cart to purchase multiple booklists.
- Our team can not commence packing the booklist or stationery pack until the file with the desired items has been emailed to email@example.com. As every school booklist is unique, we need you to provide the list that is supplied by your school for the child’s specific booklist.
Dispatch & Shipping:
Shipping is included in the total price of $66AUD. We do not ship internationally. Our parcels are sent via Australia Post or courier service. You will receive an email/or SMS from once your order has been dispatched with tracking details.
Stationery Aid prepares, packs and dispatches orders in order of receipt. We process orders within 7 business days and most orders are sent within this timeframe during December and January each year.
You will receive an email from us advising your order has been shipped or that it is ready for collection.
The following timeframes are a guide as to when your parcel should be delivered once they have been dispatched from our warehouse. These time frames do not include Stationery Aid’s processing and packaging time:
These are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Australia Post’s website for specific delays and disruptions in your area.
Brisbane: 2 – 5 business days
Regional QLD: 5 – 7 business days
Interstate: 7 – 15 business days
For more information please view our fullterms and conditions for school booklist and online orders here.